Here are the winners of a free copy of Laura Christianson’s e-book, Blogophobia Conquered:
1. Kass, who blogs at The “K” Is No Longer Silent and ReDoingTheUndone
2. Letitia Suk: http://www.letitiasuk.com/
3. Lori Lowe: www.LifeGems4Marriage.com
4. Elisabeth, who blogs at Sixth In Line
5. Kristine Meldrum Denholm: http://www.kristinemeldrumdenholm.com/ and http://www.kristinemeldrumdenholm.blogspot.com/
Congratulations to the winners! Laura has e-mailed you your free copy. If you don’t receive it soon, it may have gone into your spam box. If that happens, please e-mail Laura at email@example.com . I’m looking forward to reading your reviews!
You can read Review: Blogophobia Conquered if you’re interested in reading about this fantastic e-book for bloggers and wannabe bloggers. It’s a gem!
Oh, thank you. I feel so lucky and honored. I'll report back as soon as I've finished conquering the read.
My first ever 'actual' win in the blogosphere. How cheering.
Thanks, Alanna and Laura. I look forward to my email.
Hi Kass! I hope you enjoy the book, I really think you will! It's a good one!
Hi Elisabeth! This was the first time I was part of an “actual contest” in the blogosphere so that makes two of us! A win-win all around. It cheered me, too (winters are very long here in Ohio). I hope you enjoy the book! Like I've said before, I think you will like it; I'm very passionate about this book and think it can be of use to all bloggers.